Thank you for your interest in attending TRUE Leadership Conference!
Cost for students, scholars, and spouses for the full five-day program – housing, meals, program, recreational activities – is $300. Information about scholarships is below, too. Please apply for each person separately. Application and Payment links are at the bottom of this page.
Please read the information below first before applying!
WHO CAN APPLY:
International students, academics and visiting scholars currently enrolled in a US college or university and living in the USA. International spouses may join as well.
PRICE: $300 per person includes four-nights lodging, all meals, program and recreational activities at Camp Oakhurst + 2 nights lodging and meals at the host families the last 2 nights, Friday and Saturday + lot's of FUN! Scholarships for $150 are available for all students who register below. Just ask for it in the application form below.
APPLICATION AND PAYMENT PROCESS:
- Please apply through this website, either via the link at the bottom of this page or the link on the Home Page.
- If you need a scholarship, you will be able to express that need at the end of the application process. All scholarships are confidential!
- At the end of the application process, you will see a confirmation of your submission.
- Final balances can be paid in full by cash or check at the time of your arrival at the conference.
PLEASE NOTE: Conference fees are non refundable and non transferable except in unusual instances at TRUE Leadership Conference discretion. Fees do not include airfare, travel insurance, or other travel expenses to and from the conference.
Are you in serious financial hardship and need financial help to attend? If so, please indicate on your application in the appropriate location. For this years conference 2019 there are $150 scholarships available for all students who register. You will be contacted directly if you indicate on your application form that you need a scholarship. Please be very specific about your need.
(1) Participant applicants must be actively enrolled in college or university or actively involved in higher education. (2) Undergrads, graduate students, academics and visiting scholars are welcome to apply. (3) Age range 18 +
CONTACT US: Email: email@example.com
APPLY by clicking the button below!